My mix

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Scammers... I want to kill a person right now... Just as this moment, my tears rolled down my cheeks as i realized 5 minutes from now that i have been got into this scam thing from a very nasty seller coming from Manila.I ordered some personal stuff from here and she was that nice...she told me to have my orders finalize to have it shipped during that day before lunch through air21...I was like shocked at first for that abrupt response from my personal messages to her in a particular site. And she even reassured me that i could pay her later for as long as she could gain trust from me. Now what?(warning myself on not to trust to strangers again please!) It's just that you can easily get my trust really...but would easily breach out too... This was my first time though but i would just like to remind people out there who are fund of buying personal things or anything online to be just very very cautious. This is a well-learned lesson for me to trust no one at all. Geezz...though it's not that big amount i had lose but what i fear is that how their everyday life grows like a snake poisoned by its own venom and turned into a rotten evil unhinged mortal. Her info is as follows: GLOBE NO. 0917.3932278 GCASH ACCOUNT NAME: SHEILA CHAVEZ GCASH ADDRESS: 309 PROVIDENCE TOWER LEON GUINTO STREET PASAY .. that's the all info we have, not sure if this name and addy is just a dummy because you can easily register gcash account.. for the contact no. up to now.. it's cannot be reach maybe this no. is now a bye-bye sim after cashing out ALL OUR MONEY.. This has been posted by another victim too... TO YOU SCAMMER.. GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG!! I don't know how to call this kind of person and i couldn't even imagine her life with those fraud business she had. My God! Shame on you girl!...I know there are lots of scammers and fraudulent persons anywhere in this world...Well, all i can say is that "how you treat life will treat on you" it will boomerang on you. Sucks....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home