My mix

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What if we're more than friends? what if he likes me too? what if he doesn't care to me at all? what if i grab this opportunity? What if i fail? What if.... What now?... Here i go again...reminiscing my past..."my what ifs". I thought i almost recovered it? tsk. that's what i thought. Where should i start? hmmm...can't deny it but i feel guilty sometimes. Have you been constant in your mind all the time ? lately? Well, never was i. There were just some things that i want "temptations" to come in and be submerged into it. but my conscience rule! and i hate it! really... I wish i had taken all the chances i had... i was just too coward to let the emotions flow. Too hard headed on my "real" feelings.too conscious. err... Is this what you called REGRETS? well, it really is for me!!! i've just had so many regrets past in life that i wish i could get back into. It's mainly on a matter of taking chances all the time. but How could i? i'm weak. i'm crazy. i get chickened out. too focus. too control. Sometimes, the other side tells me not to grab at all while the opposite tells me to... It's just too late to reconsidering the past situation to get live, too sad to know that it's when you're are already ready and aware just when the situation or person isn't ready anymore. Is it really over? i mean does it have to be that way? only you can aswer that. it's actually our choice. Life has its own answers. that was my choice. And i had to live with it. Till i got the power to unleash myself. Set ego aside. Let go. Show.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home